Tuesday, January 27, 2009

today's prooject


Today is Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why isn't it hard to remember 2009? Usually I have trouble putting down the new year, but not this time? Maybe because for so long I looked forward to having Bush out of the White House? Had a purple t-shirt DD brought from Texas, of all places, that said 1/20/09 The End of an Error!!
I love it!

Well, I am going to try to download pix of my current project. It is looking pretty good to me.

There it is! Yippee, except it is turned 90 degrees. It has lattice strips to go in and then a sawtooth border. So that will be next to do. I am so excited about it. Finally, I feel like I am kind of on my way.

Mom has been sleeping all day. She will probably be awake all night. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Great! The background fabric looks like Miller's Fairy Frost, terrific stuff to work with. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete